Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Unbelievable Friendship !! Can You Believe ?

I never though I would live to see the day I would bear witness to three of the most feared and deadly animals live harmoniously together in the same cage. Believe it or not a bear, lioness and a tiger are coexisting peacefully together in a reserved national park that I had visited recently. It was an amazing thing to see all the three animals playing together, one would thing that the animals by now would be tearing each other into pieces but that was not the case with the three animals as they were gentle towards one another. The unique part about this three animals is that not only are the animals friendly towards one another but also to the care takers who work in the reserve. I could not believe my eyes as one of the care takes stepped into the cage and started petting the animals.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...